Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Simplicity 9499


Men's shirt
Originally uploaded by angeleyes_88
This is the shirt that I made for dh. He said it's too big in the neck but otherwise nice. Which means he won't wear it. I wish that he would have lied and wore it at least once. I do agree it is a bit to big but it still looks nice. I made it in size large as he has a unique frame (not that I'm complaining at all :) I wanted to make sure that it would fit his arms. He was in between the medium and the large size so I thought that the large couldn't hurt. I guess this shirt will become a few new shirts for the boys. Next time I will attempt a medium maybe even a small and lengthen the arms and length of the shirt. Today I purchased a kwik sew pattern for men and a Jalie sewing pattern for men. We will see how they compare to the Simplicity.

No comments:

Post a Comment