Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Fleece Pants and Bargains

Here's the fleece camouflage pants that I mentioned in the previous post. (left hand side)

The right picture is that of a baby blanket for my soon to be niece. I used minkee for the one side which is super soft and the matching fabric that I made for everything. This project was not the worst I made it's actually one of the better ones. The diaper bag only called for interfacing so I thought by using heavy weight interfacing that it wouldn't collapse on itself. That was a wrong assumption to make. From what i have been reading fusible fleece would have given me the look that I wanted. Oh well, I'm not taking it apart now. Next time I will do that.
My bargains today included: Cotton prints for $3.00 a meter and light weight interfacing for $1.00 a meter. Now that was a deal!

Thanks for reading and have a great day!
Sew*Chic Mama

No comments:

Post a Comment